2. International Fair
The aim of the fair is to promote the use of renewable energy sources (RES) for thermal power generation purposes, pointing to the possibility of economic development, utilization of renewable power in Serbia, with emphasis on the positive impact of using renewable energy to the environment Due to high market potential and proximity to neighboring markets in Central and Eastern Europe, professionals have the opportunity to obtain an overview of the market, which will enable them to present innovations and trends to consumers, during the year.
10th - 12th April 2013 - Fair Novi Sad, Serbia
International Matchmaking Event – Solar / Therm/ Biomasa 2013
- Renewable energy sources
- Solar technology, heating, air conditioning and sanitary facilities
Why to participate?
- You can meet numerous potential co-operation partners in just one day – save time and money looking for the right partner.
- You can conduct targeted meetings. The idea is that you present your innovative project idea, technology or expertise online in advance of the event and then request meetings with partners of interest.
English / Serbia
Costs for Matchmaking Event
Free of charge
- 31 March 2013 Registration and submission of a cooperation profile
- 01 March. - 9 April 2013 Online selection of face-to-face meetings
- 10 –11. April 2013. Bilateral meetings (10:00 - 16:00)